Social Media Marketing Essentials
About the course
What are the strengths of social media? How does it actually work? What are the pitfalls and challenges? This practical, hands-on course will explore the essentials and show you how to plan, measure and implement a social media marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for implementing their brand or organization’s social media activity, including:
- Marketing executives
- Marketing managers
- Community managers
- Communication managers.
- An engagement framework for social media marketing
- How to measure and monitor online discussion around your brand, competitors or industry
- How to implement an efficient day-to-day workflow for publishing content to Facebook and Twitter
- How to increase engagement with your customers on social channels
- How to integrate social functionality on your existing
The course content will combine presentations, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
Part 1 – Social media round up:
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Forums and Blogs
Part 2 – Listen phase:
- Where are the conversations?
- Who are the influencers?
- What are they talking about?
Part 3 – Respond phase:
- Organise for responding
- Build presence on social media sites
- Engage in conversation
Part 4 – Drive phase:
- Run campaigns
- Benchmark and measure
- Integrate with your digital marketing
Social Media Marketing Essentials Short Course is now available for online study.
The online course covers the same content as our in-class course. Topics are broken down into a series of online modules to work through at your own pace.
The course content is presented on SOUTECH’s Online Learning Management System (LMS) which you are provided access to on the day of enrolment.
Within the LMS you will find a course introduction and 4 modules. Within each module you will find the course content with exercises, case studies, articles and more.
The course study time is between 8 – 12 hours, depending on your current level of experience, however you have access to the course content for 3 months. We provide you with 3 months access so you can go back to the course module to review and revise