Digital Marketing Certificate
Digital Marketing Certificate
|This course provides a complete overview of all aspects of digital marketing and how to integrate and use them to achieve business objectives. It is designed to cover the complete marketing mix and be relevant across multiple roles and disciplines, whether client side or agency.|
Who should attend?
|1. Fundamentals – Understanding consumers
2. Fundamentals – Content
3. Fundamentals – Data
4. Tools – Owned media: Website
5. Tools – Owned media: Mobile and email
6. Tools – Owned and earned: Social
7. Tools – Paid media
8. Applications – Managing digital marketing
9. Applications – Campaign planning
10. Applications – Optimization and emerging trends
Your final grade on this marketing certificate course is made up of four elements:
Our industry benchmark Digital Marketing Certificate is now available online.
The online course covers the same content as our in-class course. Topics are broken down into a series of online modules and in a selection of formats, such as
- Interactive exercises and assessment tasks
- Weekly webinar sessions with instructors
- Access to presentations, reference material and case studies
- Video and audio content including case studies and tutorials
- Online class forums to chat to other students, share links and ask questions
- Guest speakers from industry providing subject matter expertise
How long will it take?
The time commitment for the online Certificate is approximately 3-4 hours per module. There are 10 modules to complete. There will also be assessments which you will need to allocate time for:
- Two written assignments – unlike the in-class version, both of these are completed individually. Time allocation to complete the assignments is approximately 8 hours each
- A study day for your exam
- A final a 2 hour exam at the end of the course.
All of these assessments are completed and submitted remotely, and you’ll receive the same Digital Marketing Certificate as those who complete the in-class version.
Online study options
The Online Digital Marketing Certificate is presented in two formats: Self-Paced and Instructor Moderated.
Self-paced: for the self-motivated
If you need complete flexibility how you study and are good a self-motivator then the self-paced style may suit you better. This is how it works:
- Course material and exercises are hosted online, designed so you can study entirely at your own pace
- The material is presented in a variety of formats to keep you engaged
- Quizzes and assessments will ensure you understand and retain course concepts
- You can complete your assessments when you wish and you’ll still get a mark and invaluable feedback from an instructor
- The total time you have to complete the course is 3 months from the date of enrolment.
Instructor-moderated: for classroom style interaction
If you prefer a more interactive online learning experience, we also offer an instructor-moderated version. The material and delivery are similar to the self paced version with some key differences. You will:
- Start the course with an online group of students on a specific date
- Then progress through the course over 12 weeks with them
- Have weekly online catch ups with your assigned instructor so you can ask questions
- Get involved with forum discussions, networking and learning with your online classmates
- Receive regular feedback on your weekly exercises and forum discussions
- Have the convenience of studying wherever you like
For those who prefer the community and interaction of classroom study with the convenience of online then this option may be for you.
Once you’ve successfully completed the assessments you’ll receive the same Certificate as those who undertake the classroom study.
Fast track your qualifications and enroll today.