Digital Marketing Strategy
About the course
|Digital technologies have a significant impact across all areas of business, regardless of the size, industry or scope of the organization. Attendees should have a basic understanding of the key marketing tactics to get the most out of the course.
Campaign, product and corporate digital strategies are all covered.
Who should attend?
- Marketers and senior marketers looking to understand how to best integrate digital into their overall marketing strategies
- Digital and IT professionals needing to ensure their strategy and plans integrate with the overall organisation’s plans
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side.
- The scope of digital strategy and how it integrates with overall business and marketing strategy
- A planning framework for digital strategy development for your organization
- How to implement your strategy by employing the tools for digital marketing in the most appropriate way
- How other organizations carry out acquisition, branding and retention strategies, using case studies
- Campaign, product and corporate digital strategies are all covered.
|The course content will combine presentations, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
- What is digital strategy
- Understanding the role of digital within the business
- Understanding how your target audience is using digital
- Getting to grips with your digital landscape
- How the various elements of digital are used against strategic objectives
- Developing a digital strategy for customer acquisition
- Developing a digital strategy for branding purposes
- Developing a digital strategy for retaining customers
- Implementing a digital strategy successfully
The world of marketing and advertising changes fast and the need to keep up never stops. So, to fit around busy schedules, SOUTECH has created a new range of online courses: offering flexibility for when and where you want to learn.
Want to Become an Expert? Click Below to get started!
Call 08034121380 to book your class today.