Social Media Marketing Strategy
About the course
|Social media is now common place, and a must for today’s organisations. While many businesses have set up their Facebook and Twitter channels, few have thought about what happens next.|
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Communications professionals.
- Key differences between social media and traditional marketing
- Why social media works the way it does and what users expect from you
- How to use and monitor Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, forums and blogs
- How to develop a simple but effective social media engagement strategy
- How to start monitoring social media conversations
- How to create social media guidelines for your staff is essential and what to put in them
- A measurement framework to ensure you’re tracking your social media investment.
- The building blocks of social media
- What the social media landscape means for organisations
- An introduction to the key social media platforms: blogs, forums, personal social networks, business social networks, microblogs, geosocial networks
- Social media strategy in three steps
- Listen – monitoring social conversations
- Respond – engaging with your audiences
- Drive – running campaigns and starting conversations
- A framework for measuring your social media progress
- Social media within your organisation
The world of marketing and advertising changes fast and the need to keep up never stops. So, to fit around busy schedules, SOUTECH has created a new range of online courses: offering flexibility for when and where you want to learn.
Want to Become an Expert? Click Below to get started!
Call 08034121380 to book your class today.