Digital Marketing Certificate
|This course provides a complete overview of all aspects of digital marketing and how to integrate and use them to achieve business objectives. It is designed to cover the complete marketing mix and be relevant across multiple roles and disciplines, whether client side or agency.
Who should attend?
- Marketers who have some experience in digital but want to grow their confidence
- Those who may have only one perspective of digital, or be a specialist in one area of digital, and want to broaden their skill base
- Those marketing and advertising professionals who are new to digital and keen to learn how to leverage digital across a broad spectrum of channels
- Those who are interested in seeing how digital is approached from both a client and agency perspective.
- Understand the scope of digital marketing and how it integrates with overall business and marketing strategy
- How to assess various digital channels and understand which are most suitable to an idea or solution
- Understand the fundamentals of a digital marketing campaign, and be able to apply it to achieve your business objectives.
|1. Fundamentals – Understanding consumers
- How the online marketing landscape is changing
- Understanding consumer behavior and translating that into good customer experience
2. Fundamentals – Content
- Content strategy, planning, creation and designing for the brand
- Channel constraints and video content
3. Fundamentals – Data
- What is big data and how can we use it?
- Metrics, measurement and evaluation
4. Tools – Owned media: Website
- Website development and responsive design
- Designing for usability, function and effectiveness
5. Tools – Owned media: Mobile and email
- Mobile sites and apps
- Email strategy, designing for response, data management and The Spam Act
6. Tools – Owned and earned: Social
- Social platforms and an overview of how they are used
- Social as an earned medium
- Social media monitoring and community management
7. Tools – Paid media
- The paid media landscape, targeting, data and technology
- Networks, affiliates, email lists and digital out-of-home
- Paid search – how it works and search for mobile
8. Applications – Managing digital marketing
- Managing digital projects
- Budgets, dashboards and templates
9. Applications – Campaign planning
- Planning campaigns for awareness/branding, acquisition and retention
10. Applications – Optimization and emerging trends
- Testing – A/B and multivariate and optimization
- Emerging media, technology and trends
Your final grade on this marketing certificate course is made up of four elements:
- An individual assignment in which you will be required to critique a campaign of your choice
- A group assignment focusing on a case study (from a choice of five covering different market sectors)
- An exam – two hours, closed book
- Course participation of which there are three components: Class attendance; participation in class exercises and discussions; completion of pre-class preparation and post-class exercises
Our industry benchmark Digital Marketing Certificate is now available online.
The online course covers the same content as our in-class course. Topics are broken down into a series of online modules and in a selection of formats, such as
- Interactive exercises and assessment tasks
- Weekly webinar sessions with instructors
- Access to presentations, reference material and case studies
- Video and audio content including case studies and tutorials
- Online class forums to chat to other students, share links and ask questions
- Guest speakers from industry providing subject matter expertise
Want to Become an Expert? Click Below to get started!
Call 08034121380 to book your class today.