Website Analytics and Reporting
About the course
|Combining marketing theory with real-world solutions, Digital Analytics shows you what works, what doesn’t and provides information to help improve your marketing campaign performance.
Who should attend?
- Marketers with hands-on responsibility for developing and managing digital campaigns
- Analysts who would like to better understand how to translate stats and metrics into insights for marketers
- Community managers responsible for social media engagement.
- How to define a metrics framework for any digital campaign or company
- How to benchmark across campaigns to unlock hidden insights
- How to effectively incorporate analytics into the planning process
- How to understand digital data sources and their key limitations
- How to accurately attribute conversions in a multi-channel campaign
- How to develop strategies to extend optimization past media buy
- How to pull and interpret key reports in Google Analytics
- How to impress with insights instead of spread sheets
- Defining a marketing analytics framework
- Metrics: What to report on, when and why?
- Matching strategic and tactical goals to metrics
- Finding and developing the right data
- Online data sources and their limitations
- Understanding statistical significance
- Campaign flow and media attribution
- Potential campaign flows and response tracking
- Media attribution in a multi-channel world
- How to reduce media waste
- Effective targeting to drive conversions
- Cross-channel integration and targeting matrix
- Using analytics for search; in particular Google adwords and google analytics
- Plus plenty of hands on exercises
Digital Analytics Short Course is now available for online study.
The online course covers the same content as our in-class course. Topics are broken down into a series of online modules to work through at your own pace.
The course content is presented on SOUTECH’s Online Learning Management System (LMS) which you are provided access to on the day of enrolment.
Within the LMS you will find a course introduction and 4 modules. Within each module you will find the course content with exercises, case studies, articles and more.
The course study time is between 8 – 12 hours, depending on your current level of experience, however you have access to the course content for 3 months. We provide you with 3 months access so you can go back to the course module to review and revise.