About this course
|Email marketing has become the foundation channel of any digital campaign and getting the optimum results is essential. This course will help you gain a deeper understanding of how email marketing fits into a digital strategy and how to find better ways to improve ROI through effectiveness, campaign improvement and deliverability.
Who should attend?
- Digital marketers
- Marketers using a broad range of channels
- Those for whom email marketing is either important, or growing in importance
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side.
- Current best practice for improving deliverability, open rates and click-throughs
- How to design landing pages to optimise conversion rates
- Best practice for data management and usage to drive better results
- Understand the latest technologies and tools for email marketing
- How to integrate email into your marketing mix.
|The course content will combine presentation, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
- Understanding the basics – deliverability rates, open rates, click-through rates – benchmarks for industry sectors and types of email
- Planning email strategy – where can email be most effective in your marketing mix? How to integrate email into broader contact strategies
- Email marketing tools – service providers and capabilities – how to get the best out of them
- Data management – data capture best practice and channels; management and storage; compliance regulations
- Testing and measurement – how to use testing to improve results; how to set up a reliable test; what to measure
- Optimisation – email design for best results; landing page best practice design
- Newsletters – putting customers at the centre; how to deliver content they want
- Managing processes and activities – internal business processes; supplier engagement and management; internal vs out-sourcing
Email Marketing Short Course is now available for online study.
The online course covers the same content as our in-class course. Topics are broken down into a series of online modules to work through at your own pace.
The course content is presented on SOUTECH’s Online Learning Management System (LMS) which you are provided access to on the day of enrolment.
Within the LMS you will find a course introduction and 4 modules. Within each module you will find the course content with exercises, case studies, articles and more.
The course study time is between 8 – 12 hours, depending on your current level of experience, however you have access to the course content for 3 months. We provide you with 6 months access so you can go back to the course module to review and revise.
Want to Become an Expert? Click Below to get started!
Call 08034121380 to book your class today.