- December 12, 2020
- Posted by: teamDigital Marketing
- Category: Others
Research has shown with facts that in generating noiseless electricity, the only thing that comes to our mind is Solar, Solar energy has played a very important role in the economy by proving few of the below under listed advantages of it capacity,
Advantages of Solar Energy
- Renewable Energy Source. Among all the benefits of solar panels, the most important thing is that solar energy is a truly renewable energy source. …
- Reduces Electricity Bills. …
- Diverse Applications. …
- Low Maintenance Costs. …
- Technology Development. …
without much emphasis on its Imperativeness. To get a solar system are desired, there is a process that needs to taken accordingly. For examples, I you want to have a baby, a man need to search for a wife, talk to her, both agreed, then go the parents, pay the bride price, there get married, then the man and woman needs to meet, then after a period of nine month thereafter, the baby comes forth. That’s the process of having a baby.
Hence same is applicable to solar energy, it has it own process, which makes it work as required, remember, nothing works until you work it. This Solar process is the foundation for effective and global best practice for the solar system. Without much Rigmaroling, the solar system processes are.
- Energy Audit
- Cost and procurement
These seven processes are the pillar for effective Solar System energy implementation. Now, let dive into the deciphering of this solar processes.
- SURVEY: Performing site surveyfor solar installation is the most important first step to the solar process which involves the collection of information about the conditions and issues before any decision made. There are a lot of aspects in doing solar site survey for an installer. The amount of details site surveyors collect depends on the scope of the project. So the survey involves you In checking the site, checking to understand the area, and understanding the factors which can make or ma the effective running of the solar system. After taking your survey and you are satisfied with the information gotten, then the nest thing you need to do is to know the load required or to be powered , because this is the bedrock for the whole system, hence, to understand the load, you need to get the Energy Audit.
- One may ask, what is energy audit? Energy audit can simply be put as taking consideration off all the loads u want to powered, in other words, we can say energy audit is Energy auditsidentify energy demand and patterns which are essential prior to the design of complex energy systems and most energy Energy audits can uncover sources of electrical energy waste by profiling energy usage across your facility, identifying areas of possible energy savings with the energy audit, you will be able to calculate the wattages, hours and quantity required to enable your design process for best practice. One may ask, what is this design process?
- Having taking your survey, and you have taken your energy audit, the next thing to do is to design you work, for possible implementation. for example, a professional tailor, before cutting a cloth, he or she must already know the types of design he is about to sow, which will enable him know how to cut the clothe, the spacing required for the cloths and others. same is applicable to the solar process. the design in solar process; Solarsystem design takes into account two important factors – the amount of space that you have available for installing solar panels and the amount of electricity you consume annually. Other factors, like shading analysis and the efficiency of solar panels and inverters, also come into play depending on your property. So therefore, design is very vital to the solar system process. After you made your design, the next thing you do now is the to go to the market and buy what is required, and to do that, you need to understand a term called Cost and procurement. what is cost and procurement?
- Cost and Procurementis the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, … Where risk is involved, either in the costs or the benefits, the concept of best value should be employed. … The term procurement is used to reflect the entire purchasing process or cycle, and not just the tactical components. After you have meet the above, ie buying what is required , that is buying all the major components, then u start connecting them together, other words, called installation
- The installation process, Installation of solar system, is there interconnectivity of all the major component s of a solar system, in other for it to perform the function or Goal as intended. This installation process involved, the interconnectivity of the solar panel, charge controller, inverter, batteries and others as required, or deemed necessary. After all this interconnectivity is done and usage is process, the next thing one will consider is how, can I keep and protect this thing to enable the system last longer as needed, hence maintenance has to come into play.
- Maintenance, this is the process of taking care of the whole system for effective usage.Solar Panel Maintenance, since there are no moving parts, solar panels require very little maintenance. Once you have covered the installation cost of solar panels, there are not many costs associated with maintaining them. Having said that, you should inspect them a few times per year for dirt or some other things that might have piled on top. It is important that the panels are clean and there is nothing blocking them from efficiently absorbing the sun. Before cleaning the panels, yourself, you should consult with your installer about the warranty conditions. Some solar panel manufacturers could terminate the warranty if any self-cleaning is done. For a general cleaning, you can just use a normal garden hose to wash the face of the panels. You should do this in the morning or evening. Also avoid spraying them with cold water while they are hot because that might damage them. After, you have taken, the all the necessary maintenance required and one way or other , as a result of reason beyond your reach, one or few of the components gets bad you may need the Repair process.. One may ask, what do I mean by Repair process.
- Repair process in solar system, this involves the fixing of issues in the systems, when need arises. The fixing or repair may include, the change of transformers, capacitor, etc as the need arises.
- Hence with all the above which are listed the solar system process with its importance cannot be over emphasized in solar system, with the explanation given above, you will agree with me that nothing in solar system can be achieved without you out knowing this solar system process.THESE ARE WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SOLAR SYSTEM PROCESS. In Summary the solar system process are; Survey, Energy Audit, Design, Cost and procurement, Installation, Maintenance and Repair