eCommerce & Online Retail Training
|This certificate course takes you through the customer journey to understand the key requirements in delivering a truly effective e-commerce and online retail experiences. You will investigate the customer touch points through a purchase life cycle and how to integrate key marketing strategies to build engagement.|
Who should attend?
|Session 1: Planning
Session 2: Developing for ecommerce – systems and tools
Session 3: Measurement & Optimization
Session 4: Finding customers 1
Session 5: Finding customers 2
Session 6: Converting sales 1
Session 7: Converting sales 2
Session 8: Retaining and developing customers
Session 9: Operational Management 1 – best practice process
Session 10: Operational Management 2 – a closer look at HR
Your final grade on this e-commerce certificate course is made up of four elements:
Our industry benchmark E-Commerce & Online Retail Certificate will be available online from October 2010.
The online course is Self-Paced and covers the same content as our in-class course. Topics are broken down into a series of online modules and in a selection of formats, such as
- Interactive exercises and assessment tasks
- Weekly webinar sessions with instructors
- Access to presentations, reference material and case studies
- Video and audio content including case studies and tutorials
- Online class forums to chat to other students, share links and ask questions
- Guest speakers from industry providing subject matter expertise
How long will it take?
The time commitment for the Online Self-Paced E-Commerce & Online Retail Certificate is approximately 3-4 hours per module. There are 10 modules to complete. There will also be assessments which you will need to allocate time for:
- Two written assignments – unlike the in-class version, both of these are completed individually. Time allocation to complete the assignments is approximately 8 hours each
- A study day for your exam
- A final a 2 hour exam at the end of the course.
All of these assessments are completed and submitted remotely, and you’ll receive the same E-Commerce & Online Retail Certificate as those who complete the in-class version.
Self-paced: For the self-motivated
If you need complete flexibility how you study and are good a self-motivator then the self-paced style may suit you better. This is how it works:
- Course material and exercises are hosted online, designed so you can study entirely at your own pace
- The material is presented in a variety of formats to keep you engaged
- Quizzes and assessments will ensure you understand and retain course concepts
- You can complete your assessments when you wish and you’ll still get a mark and invaluable feedback from an instructor
- The total time you have to complete the course is 3 months from the date of enrolment.
Want to Become an Expert? Click Below to get started!
Call 08034121380 to book your class today.