Search Engine Marketing
About the course
Paid search can be a highly cost-effective channel. This course is ideal for marketing and advertising professionals on both the client and agency sides.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in increasing the quantity and quality of visitors to a website
- Those responsible for online marketing
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side.
- How to improve your search strategies, both short and long term
- What the jargon really means
- How to incorporate this cost-effective channel into your communications mix
- Valuable insights and lessons from case studies.
|The search landscape
- Overview of the role of search in today’s media landscape and some key figures
- Introduction to the key players and an explanation of the main components, terminology and acronyms
- Setting up a SEM campaign
- How to monitor and optimize search performance
- How to understand and create a bidding strategy
- Tools for Pay Per Click optimization
- On-page SEO techniques
- Off-site strategies
- Tools for SEO optimization
- Universal search – video and images
- Benefits of local search
- Setting up local search
- Leveraging local search for paid search and SEO
Bringing it all together
- Integrating search engine marketing with other online and offline channels
- Best practice guidelines for improving conversion – landing page design and tactics
- Getting the right mix – balancing your search marketing tools for 360 degree coverage
Developing a plan for your business
- Review examples of organizations using search effectively
- Define a clear SEM strategy
- Identify the correct course of action for search in your business
Want to Become an Expert? Click Below to get started!
Call 08034121380 to book your class today.