About this course
|Content is King. Organisations are increasingly engaging audiences through storytelling and conversation. Content fuels this approach. Learn how to develop your content marketing strategy and measure its effectiveness.|
Who should attend?
- Marketing directors, Marketing managers, Brand managers and Marketing executives responsible for driving customer engagement
- Marketers looking to build deeper emotional relationships with their audience
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side.
- Understand consumer expectations – relevant content when and where they want
- Benchmarking against best practice case studies
- How to pinpoint your brand story
- Tools and simple steps to building your content strategy
- How to use archetypes, metaphors, myths and legends as a base for your content
- Techniques to measure and evaluate your content strategy.
The course content will combine presentations, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
What is content marketing?
- The marketing landscape, where content fits in and why content marketing is important.
The content marketing showcase:
- Learn international best practice from a showcase of four compelling ROI-driven case studies from global brands.
Content Planning: ten steps to developing a content marketing strategy:
1. Business and brand objectives – figuring out how content will help you tackle you business challenges
2. Audience research – how to listen and what to listen for
3. The marketplace – product, positioning, perception
4. Channel Planning – which channels could you use? i.e website, social, video, blog
5. Technology choices – examining the options
6. Editorial direction – finding your brand story
7. Customer touchpoints – mapping content to the path to purchase
8. Content sources – auditing internal and external sources
9. Content production – create and curate – who does what
10. Content distribution – getting it out there
How to: measurement and evaluation: learning and improving:
- Common KPIs to demonstrate the effectiveness of content strategies to deliver ROI, and measurement techniques/tools used to track them.