About this course
|Content is King. Organisations are increasingly engaging audiences through storytelling and conversation. Content fuels this approach. Learn how to develop your content marketing strategy and measure its effectiveness.
Who should attend?
- Marketing directors, Marketing managers, Brand managers and Marketing executives responsible for driving customer engagement
- Marketers looking to build deeper emotional relationships with their audience
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side.
- Understand consumer expectations – relevant content when and where they want
- Benchmarking against best practice case studies
- How to pinpoint your brand story
- Tools and simple steps to building your content strategy
- How to use archetypes, metaphors, myths and legends as a base for your content
- Techniques to measure and evaluate your content strategy.
The course content will combine presentations, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
What is content marketing?
- The marketing landscape, where content fits in and why content marketing is important.
The content marketing showcase:
- Learn international best practice from a showcase of four compelling ROI-driven case studies from global brands.
Content Planning: ten steps to developing a content marketing strategy:
1. Business and brand objectives – figuring out how content will help you tackle you business challenges
2. Audience research – how to listen and what to listen for
3. The marketplace – product, positioning, perception
4. Channel Planning – which channels could you use? i.e website, social, video, blog
5. Technology choices – examining the options
6. Editorial direction – finding your brand story
7. Customer touchpoints – mapping content to the path to purchase
8. Content sources – auditing internal and external sources
9. Content production – create and curate – who does what
10. Content distribution – getting it out there
How to: measurement and evaluation: learning and improving:
- Common KPIs to demonstrate the effectiveness of content strategies to deliver ROI, and measurement techniques/tools used to track them.