B2B Marketing Strategy
About the course
|This course delivers a framework for taking business to business marketing strategy into action by developing the right tactics via a considered plan. It shows you how to construct a numbers-based funnel, which follows the buyer’s journey and aligns the efforts of sales and marketing to maximise results.|
Who should attend?
- Experienced B2B marketers looking for a new framework for planning and execution
- B2B marketers looking to understand strategy and how to tie it back to tactics
- Marketers stepping into the B2B world for the first time
- Team leaders looking for a common framework to unify sales and marketing teams
- Sales and account managers looking to align effectively with their marketing colleagues.
- How to redefine and rethink the size of your market
- How to dominate your chosen market
- How to effectively align sales and marketing
- How to understand and populate your funnel
- How to achieve marketing rhythm
- How to build tactics that align with your strategy
- How to refine your funnel metrics from start to finish: universe size, buyer journey stages, required sales, expected conversion rates and timeframe
- Your buyer’s purchasing journey
|The course uses material from the globally-proven Funnel Academy. It is delivered in 4 units, which a logical sequence from planning to the execution of a successful business to business marketing strategy.
Unit 1: How to be a big fish in a small pond
Unit 2: How to align sales B2B sales channels and marketing
Unit 3: How to achieve marketing rhythm
Unit 4: Funnel Management – Translating your B2B strategy to action
Each module is split into 50% theory and 50% workshops, which gives you plenty of opportunity to work in teams on practical examples of what you have learnt.
The world of marketing and advertising changes fast and the need to keep up never stops. So, to fit around busy schedules, SOUTECH has created a new range of online courses: offering flexibility for when and where you want to learn.