- February 23, 2021
- Posted by: teamDigital Marketing
- Category: Others
Learn the Basics Needed to Fight Cybercrime
A single breach can have huge consequences for a company, hurting the bottom line and causing disruption in the daily lives of millions of people. That is why the demand for security professionals continues to grow. Get onboard—and develop an understanding of cybercrime, security principles, technologies, and procedures used to defend networks. Then decide whether you want to pursue an entry-level networking or security professional role. Recommended if you plan to study for CCNA or CyberOps Associate Certifications. Prerequisite Introduction to Cybersecurity or equivalent knowledge recommended.
This course covers essential knowledge for all cybersecurity domains including information
security, systems security, network security, ethics and laws, and defense and mitigation
techniques used in protecting businesses
The demand for security professionals continues to grow. Develop a foundational
understanding of cybercrime, security principles, technologies, and procedures
used to defend networks.
You’ll Learn These Core Skills:
- Understand security controls for networks, servers and applications.
- Learn valuable security principals and how to develop compliant policies.
- Implement proper procedures for data confidentiality and availability.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
Learn more on how to register and ask any question