- February 23, 2021
- Posted by: teamDigital Marketing
- Category: Others
Develop the know-how to monitor, detect and respond to cybersecurity threats.
Will You Answer the Call to Protect Networks?
Uncovering cybercrime, cyber espionage, and other networking threats are just some of the exciting cybersecurity jobs spanning across every industry. Learn the skills to join this fast-growing field and take advantage of the opportunities found in security operation centers. Feel confident that you are helping make the world a safer place by pursuing a role in this field.
In this course you will learn security concepts, security monitoring, host-based analysis, network intrusion analysis, and security policies procedures. This course also aligns with the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Cybersecurity Workforce Framework to support consistent communication language for cybersecurity education, training, and workforce development.
This course introduces the core security concepts and skills needed to monitor, detect, analyze, and respond to cybercrime, cyberespionage, insider threats, advanced persistent threats, regulatory requirements, and other cybersecurity issues facing organizations.
Gain practical, hands-on skills needed to maintain and ensure security operational readiness of secure networked systems.
You’ll Learn These Core Skills:
- Deepen knowledge in how best to detect and respond to security incidents.
- Gain job-ready, practical skills in cybersecurity operations.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Prepare for Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Certification.
Learning Component Highlights:
- 28 chapters and 46+ practice labs
- 6 Cisco Packet Tracer activities
- 113 interactive activities, videos, & quizzes
- 1 practice certification exam
Learn more on how to register and ask any question