- February 23, 2021
- Posted by: teamDigital Marketing
- Category: Others
With Billions of Devices Now Online, New Threats Pop-up Every Second
Today’s interconnected world makes everyone more susceptible to cyber-attacks. Whether you’re attracted to the relativity new world of cybersecurity as a professional, or just interested in protecting yourself online and in social media, this introductory course is the answer. It explores cyber trends, threats—along with the broader topic of cybersecurity in a way that will matter to YOU. For instance, you’ll learn how to protect your personal privacy online while gaining additional insight on the challenges companies, and governmental and educational institutions face today. No prerequisites required.
Get a certificate of completion when you complete the course. Then add your coursework to LinkedIn so that hiring recruiters can find you for potential job opportunities.
You’ll Learn These Core Skills:
- Learn what cybersecurity is and its potential impact to you.
- Understand the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Gain insights for how businesses protect their operations from attacks.
- Find the latest job trends and why cybersecurity continues to grow.
Learning Component Highlights:
- 5 modules and 7 practice labs
- Interactive activities & quizzes
- 1 final exam
Today’s interconnected world makes everyone more susceptible to cyber-attacks. Learn how
to protect your personal data and privacy online and in social media, and why more and more IT
jobs require cybersecurity awareness and understanding.
Learn more on how to register and ask any question