- February 23, 2021
- Posted by: teamDigital Marketing
- Category: Others
Learn how to apply skills and procedures to install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, mobile devices, and software.
The Fundamentals of Connecting Computers to Networks
Imagine building a computer then connecting it securely to a network. This exciting first step could lead to a rewarding IT career. Because a sure way to excel—no matter which area of IT you choose—is to learn the right computer fundamentals. IT Essentials covers this as well as shares the career skills needed for entry-level IT jobs. You’ll enjoy working with Cisco Networking Academy advanced simulation tools and having multiple hands-on labs that hone your troubleshooting skills. No prerequisites or computer knowledge required.
You’ll Learn These Core Skills:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot computers and mobile devices.
- Identify common security threats like phishing and spoofing.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Prepare for CompTIA A+ Certification.
IT Essentials covers fundamental computer and career skills for entry-level IT jobs. Students
apply skills and procedures to install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, mobile devices,
Learn the fundamentals of connecting computers to networks. Plus, you’ll enjoy working with Cisco Networking Academy’s advanced simulation tools with hands-on labs to hone your troubleshooting skills and immediately practice what you learn!
Learning Component Highlights
- 14 chapters and 99 practice labs
- Cisco Packet Tracer, virtual laptop, and virtual desktop learning tools
- 29+ interactive activities
- 18+ assessments throughout the course
- 1 final and 2 practice certification exams
Learn more on how to register and ask any question