- February 23, 2021
- Posted by: teamDigital Marketing
- Category: Others
Develop the skills needed to design and support the integrity of network devices.
Build and Secure Networks
Picture yourself as a security professional with the mission to protect your company’s data from theft, damage or disruption. Potential harm can come from a variety of sources. And the risk can quickly scale to a high-consequence event where you’ll have to react using the right knowledge. CCNA Security prepares you for tasks like these by developing the skills needed to design, implement and support security for network devices and ensure their integrity. Start building your expertise today and become an in-demand security professional tomorrow! Recommended preparation: CCNA: Introduction to Networks and CCNA: Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials or equivalent knowledge.
Get a certificate of completion when you complete the course. Then add your coursework to LinkedIn so that hiring recruiters can find you for potential job opportunities.
This course introduces the core security concepts and skills needed to troubleshoot and monitor computer networks and help ensure the integrity of devices and data.
Gain practical, hands-on skills to design, implement, and manage network security systems and ensure their integrity.
You’ll Learn These Core Skills:
- Acquire working knowledge of network security principals.
- Design, implement and support security for networked devices & data.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Gain industry recognized skills aligned with the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.
Learn more on how to register and ask any question