Business Analysis for Information Technology (IT) in Abuja NigeriaSouTech Team
IIBA for Information Technology- ABOUT THIS COURSE
The CBAP course empowers you to gain knowledge and develop skills to be proficient in business analysis and enables you to clear to your IIBA–CBAP exam in the first attempt. CBAP is the worlds’ most popular business analysis course. This certification will help you build expertise in the 6 knowledge areas defined in BABOK-3 namely: business analysis planning and monitoring, elicitation and Collaboration, requirements life-cycle management, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and design definition, along with solution evaluation.
A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) is the globally recognized standard for the practice of business analysis. BABOK Guide reflects the collective knowledge of the business analysis community and presents the most widely accepted business analysis practices.
BABOK Guide recognizes and reflects the fact that business analysis is continually evolving and is practised in a wide variety of forms and contexts. It defines the skills and knowledge that people who work with and employ business analysts should expect a skilled practitioner to demonstrate.
BABOK Guide is a framework that describes the business analysis tasks that must be performed to deliver a solution that will provide value to the sponsoring organization. Each business analysis task contributes to this overall goal directly or indirectly. Many elements of a task may vary, including the form those tasks take, the order they are performed in, or the relative importance of the tasks.
BABOK Guide describes the skills, knowledge, and competencies required to perform business analysis effectively. It does not describe the processes that people will follow to do business analysis.
+ What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Clear the IIBA-CBAP Certification exam in First Attempt
- Identify organizational requirements, recommend and assess solutions
- Get identified as an elite, senior members of the BA community
- Possess thorough understanding of the 6 Knowledge areas as defined in the BABOK 3
+ Who should do this course?
The IIBA- Certified Business Analysis Professional Course is best suited for
- Business Analysts
- Aspiring BAs with some years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Business Analyst
* Purpose of the BABOK® Guide
* What is Business Analysis?
* Who is a Business Analyst?
* Structure of the BABOK® Guide 3
Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Requirements and Designs
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
Chapter 9: Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
Day 1: 10am-4pm
Day 2: 10am – 4pm
Day 3: 10am-4pm
Revision, Brainstorming on Sample Projects & Case Studies
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of Completion
- BABOK V3
- Student workbook
- Sample Business case
- SWOT Analysis
- Business Analysis Templates
- Certified and Experienced Trainers
- Microsoft Visio or Lucid Chart Software Training
- Writing Kit, Video,PDF, Slides Training Kit.