- February 26, 2020
- Posted by: SouTech Team
- Category: Blog
R (programming language) R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
R is not only entrusted by academic, but many large companies also use R programming language, including Uber, Google, Airbnb, Facebook and so on.
Data analysis with R is done in a series of steps; programming, transforming, discovering, modeling and communicate the results
- Program: R is a clear and accessible programming tool
- Transform: R is made up of a collection of libraries designed specifically for data science
- Discover: Investigate the data, refine your hypothesis and analyze them
- Model: R provides a wide array of tools to capture the right model for your data
- Communicate: Integrate codes, graphs, and outputs to a report with R Markdown or build Shiny apps to share with the world
Program starts with basics of R Programming, evolving into How to work with Data in R; Importing the Data, Preparing the Data, Analysing the Data in R and Visualization of the results in R.
1. Understanding of R System and installation and configuration of R-Environment and R-Studio
2. Understanding R Packages, their installation and management
3. Understanding of nuts and bolts of R:
a. R program Structure
b. R Data Type, Command Syntax and Control Structures
c. File Operations in R
4. Application of R Programming in Daily life problems
5. Preparing Data in R
a. Data Cleaning
b. Data imputation
c. Data conversion
6. Visualizing data using R with different type of graphs and charts
7. Applying R Advance features to solve complex problems and finetuning R Processes
Training is very hands on and with loads of project- mentorship during and after training.
Enroll Today CLICK HERE